Virus Warning

Matt Cramer mac9 at po.cwru.edu
Thu May 4 21:10:53 GMT 2000

	What I really wonder about is the claim I've seen elsewhere that this
virus can "infect" JPEG, MPEG, and similar files.  Do they just mean it
corrupts them?  I wouldn't expect a program that reads images or video to
interpret any of the file as executable code unless it's very badly written.
	Yet another time I'm glad I use Eudora... I haven't heard of this vbs type
of virus ever being compatible with Eudora!

Matt Cramer