Dunnell Engines

Mike Blakey mike.blakey at bae.co.uk
Fri May 5 00:19:34 GMT 2000

I have aquired a Dunnell Engines IMS (Ignition Management System) for a Ford Zetec.
The unit has the wrong map/calibration data in it for my application. The IMS comes
with a software program that only gives basic paramiter changes ie TPS calibration,
rev. limit etc. The company will not supply me any software to re-map or calibrate
the unit. I think this is a shit service, they want me to return the unit (at cost)
to be re-mapped. Does anyone have any software that will talk to this unit or any
other SMART ideas of what could be done.