Dunnell Engines

Mike Blakey mike.blakey at bae.co.uk
Mon May 8 09:04:56 GMT 2000

Thanks for the info so far.

I do not think the unit is a GEMS one from your discriction. From memory, the last
time I had the lid off, there is no UV-EPROM, just what looks like a FLASH memory
and a CPU (and not much else).

>From the limited conversations I've had with Dunnell, they hinted that there is not
a map as such, but 21 calibrations, that only THIER sofware can access.
The software I have is maked up as

DUNNELL ENGINES
AEE Diagnostics Disk
For Ignition / Engine
Management Systems
v1.0a

But this only lets me change very simple things.

If this unit is indeed, a re-badged unit (MBE or GEMS) does anyone have the
software so I can have a go at talking to it?