Sound card DAQ (Was: test bench)

cbrooks1 cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net
Mon May 8 12:33:32 GMT 2000

Several of the Turtle Beach cards are capable of monitoring (And reproducing?)  DC voltages. One of my co-workers used one to monitor coolant flow in a high power RF amplifier because it was cheaper than adding another channel to the DAQ system.

As far as I know, turtle beach has gone out of business so I don't think you can find a new card. You'll have to look around for a used one, upside is that they can't be more than a few bucks.

Charles Brooks
Mid-Atlantic Speed Shop
http://www.massmotorsports.com