Pulse widths & duty cycle

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri May 12 21:52:39 GMT 2000

Well, since I probably started this. If you were reading my previous post, it
had mostly to do with TBI systems. Kinda like a two-barrel carb with
and injector hanging over each bore. (Yes, there are also single barrel
TBI's).

I guess the most important part of it, is to remember that the injectors
are sync'd to an ignition event (For the most part). All you need to do
then, is to figure out how it's tied to them.

TBI's alternate injectors. So each ignition event fires that other injector.
This is with an ecm such as the '747.

Batch fire port and sequential systems are different again. But still
tied to an ignition event.

hth's

BobR.