Self programming ECU's?

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 13 22:45:18 GMT 2000

Interesting sure, but a quick read reveals some faults to me.
ON a engine DYNO, can be done in 20 mins., well you can't load a car like
you can on a dyno, so unless your using a dyno your about out of luck
I knew several guys that bought the Cutler system that was supposed to do
the same thing, the guy with a boat was the only to get to close, and he had
a huge lake to work with for stabiling the engine at various loads.
Other tried chassis dynos, and just wound up making the dyno owner happy.
Also, note you need to know the target AF ratios, whatta joke IMHO
Grumpy