Mustang Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor

Chad Clendening clendenc at execpc.com
Mon May 15 01:02:01 GMT 2000

I've been told by a Ford engineer this was done to reduce evaporitive emissions.
This wasn't an EFI guy but he generally knew what he was doing...

I have found this system (2.5L engine) difficult to start after the engine runs out of gas
as it traps alot
of air and has a difficult time bleeding it w/o the pressure valve being removed.

Chad