Stutter off of idle

Ade + Lamb Chop alaw at mrc.soton.ac.uk
Mon May 15 17:14:41 GMT 2000

Hi All,

It is the MPi Mini again... I have exhausted all other ways to working out
what is wrong with this thing. I am about to go and buy a TPS it is 45ukp.
What else could cause a stutter when coming quickly off idle. It doesn't do
it when coming off 0 throttle at >idle which is a bit worrying. What else
could it be? I am thinking maybe Fuel pressure reg, as the reg ties the
fuel pressure to X amount greater than manifold (I think) if the Reg is a
bit sticky would there be anyother symptoms?

Ade