Idle speed adjustment 89 F or Y body

Romans, Mark romans at starstream.net
Tue May 16 02:39:16 GMT 2000

Hi Dan:  Boy what a can of worms.  I found the idle speed stuff, (It's rpm
vs coolant temp) and raised it.  Problem is if you raise it much it effects
a bunch of other stuff.  Hwy spark, DFCO, ect.  If you just want to raise
your idle speed from say 700 to 750 it's not a problem. 800 get's to be a
problem.
Mark
BTW  GMe pro has idle correction in it!