[OT] 60KVA UPS for sale in Australia

Mike from West Australia erazmus at wantree.com.au
Tue May 16 04:59:40 GMT 2000

Sorry for the off topic post guys, but I am almost desperate...

Had a deal for a pacific island satellite station, fell through :(

I am now stuck with a 60KVA UPS and battery cabinet for A$12K.
Replacement without cabinet is about $26K so my asking price
is a bargain...

Thanks guys,

PS: Maybe I could make it run as a dyno to mains power converter ;)

Rgds

Mike Massen

Pictures of site installation at Mendulong near Sipitang, Sabah (Malaysia)
Remote Area Power System   http://www.wantree.com.au/~erazmus

Vehicle modifications on GMH Turbo, twin tyres, possible 175Kw at wheels
Preliminary pictures at http://www.wantree.com.au/~erazmus/Twin_tyre_vehicle/

Editorial on twin-tyre opinion and good reference about tyres:-
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2195/ttyreopinion.html

Ancient Sufi saying:
        "Should your God save you from adversity, choose another God"