Epoxy

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Fri May 19 02:41:45 GMT 2000

J-B Weld epoxy..  It is two different tubes of goo that
you work together, then shape or apply..  Can be sanded or machined
over night ( I usually oven cure it at 200dF).
I haven't used Moroso A/B Epoxy, but have been told it's similiar.
I've used the JB stuff in tranny cases, and fixen Q-Jets, and doing CSH, HQ
weird stuff to manifolds
Grumpy