easy anti-lag system

Chad Clendening clendenc at execpc.com
Fri May 19 03:26:35 GMT 2000

What year , system ?

I have the spark tables in the 85 turbo done ( and a win32 PC interface), the code in the 86-7 is similiar.

It may be possible to do some in the logic module but the computer spark can only (easily) be retarded to the falling edge of the dist referance
signal.  ( 0 to 10 deg ATDC).  It should be possible to retard this more by turning the distributor and compensating in the
base spark table, ... but it may present starting problems.

There is a pin on the processor ( not connected OR labeled in books) which is only used for a small change when used This could
be re-routed to a spark retard.

Chad