nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 20 15:04:09 GMT 2000

> There are other running the 4bbl unit wired like mine, and it works
perfect,
> but they are n/a.

Oh, just a few guys around here trashed that set up cause it didn't run
right.

> i'm not trying to ask a specific question, more generally, how do you
> account for boost on ANY engine?

The correct way is to run a calibration that is designed for boost, like I
(and Mike) said the 1227749 ecm, and then get the right drivers.  That would
be the right way to do it.  The 749 is from the turbo syclones and allows
for up to 15 PSI of correct calibration.
Grumpy

> Shane

I'd

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org