rev limiter

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Tue May 23 03:07:03 GMT 2000

I have a TB from a Lexus 4.5 V8 that has theTB for the cable that
goes to your foot, then it has a separate TB with a half of a "ring gear"
 and a pinion gear on an electric motor.  The motor slaps the TB shut
against spring pressure very quickly when the ECU senses a break
in traction during accel.
Interesting piece.
MV