Tuning advice sought -

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri May 26 12:13:40 GMT 2000

In a message dated 5/26/00 7:19:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
btisdale at cybersol.com writes:

>  The silence was deafening as far as replies to this post went; definitely
>  thanks for the response.  Guess, basically, I'm (we're) on our own here.
>  Brian Green seems no longer to correspond w/ me...???   Ohhhh, I *sure*
>  hope she didn't eat that TB!  Is your exhaust guaranteed not corked up?  My
>  Sy experience began that way.....  Try the "disconnect the IAC @ idle &
>  shorting cylinders" @ idle, too - see if a hole's not doing its job - equal
>  RPM drops sought.  Your fueling sounds more than adequate.  Did the WOT O2s
>  do a slow fade over time, or suddenly?

That's the differenc between us& the GN crowd.  There are tons
 more of them out there doing the R&D  work...
As for sharing info, don't get me started..
I'm wondering if one dead injector could make my O@ show lean,
while not making the motor miss os shake..  The boost is there,
but the power is down & knock is up...
MV