Tuning advice sought -

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Fri May 26 12:42:04 GMT 2000

Or even a partly plugged one, especially.  I got a JCW injection tester
early on, followed GM service manual's procedure for checking pressure
drop, sort of ambiguous results.  Then made a bench checker out of a
propane cylinder 1/2 full of gas, pressurized to, say, 40# (used pressure
regulator, the whole 9 yards - nice rig).  Opened injector for 30 seconds,
measured flow into a graduated cylinder - they all checked out to within a
couple of cc's of each other.  Fer sure, a weak/dirty injector will cause
what you're seeing, or maybe the TB airfoil fragment wound up in the fuel
rail........}:o{E