Relativistic Fuel Injection

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Fri May 26 17:05:35 GMT 2000

On Fri, 26 May 2000 09:29:38 -0700, Randall Young
<randallyoung at earthlink.net> wrote:

>Heisenwho ?  Oh, you mean that guy that even Albert Einstein didn't
>believe. What's good enough for Albert ... <g>

Einstein's real problem with Heisenberg was that he never could pin down
Heisenberg on anything. :)

>Seriously, the temp-stick probably does change the surface temp slightly (
>by changing thermal mass, reflectivity, maybe even heat of solidification,
>etc.), but I challenge you to find an instrument with enough resolution and
>accuracy to come anywhere close to measuring the difference.  If you can't
>measure it, for all practical purposes it doesn't exist.
>
>Do you correct your dashboard clock for relativity effects too ? <g>

Oh gawd, you had to go and toss another log on the fire, didnt ya! OK,
I'm going for more hors d'oeuvres, this is all gettin too deep for me.

Another good thread bites the dust. C'est la diy vie.

Gar