DIS coil source?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat May 27 03:41:07 GMT 2000

The 2.0 and 2.2l engines found in Chevy Cavaliers and Berettas will
work.  This module has a connection for the crank sensor harness.  The
2.5L Olds module is the same, but the crank sensor for that car is
attached directly to the module and it's not as neat to use for
testing.

Oh, the DIS 2.0l engine is the one with the wide, flat valve cover
which started production around 88 or 89.  There are a couple of other
2.0s in the J carline which are dizzy equipped.
Shannen