Wow!

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Wed May 31 15:10:09 GMT 2000

You've got a pretty ambitious project outlined.  As far as the 1949
driver circuit, that's what the efi332 project is using, you might want
to check out the design/schematics for it.  Regarding minimum
pulsewidth, I don't think you'd ever see one as short as .25 ms, seems
like 1ms is the shortest ever discussed on the list, that's for P&H,
saturated is longer.

I'd be interested in your experiences with the knock chip.

Also I guess I'd suggest that if you're in the brainstorming part of the
project now, that you have a look at the efi332 project.  Lots of
pieces, like the CPU section, I/O section, drivers, debug boards, etc.
are already designed.  The WWW page is www.diy-efi.org/efi332

--steve

Neil Bradley wrote:

> Did anyone see my post a few days ago WRT my car computer design? I
> would've expected much more response than *NO ONE* responding! Or did it
> just not make it to the list?
>
> -->Neil

Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com