Communicating with an ECU

ROBO5.8 robo12 at bellatlantic.net
Tue Nov 28 13:04:27 GMT 2000

Brian,

Another avenue for you is all the PC Management software.  These
applications allow a "help desk" employee to take over a users PC and assist
them through a usage or application program issue.   In almost every case
they fully support DOS to Windows 2000 environments which would give you
broad coverage for 99% of your customer base.

During 1998 Intel was driving these types of applications in their "Wired
For Management" initiative.  Lots of time has passed and I'm sure these
capabilities are base line in lots of PC Management applications.

Robo