Source for small throttle bodies?

dzorde at erggroup.com dzorde at erggroup.com
Mon Oct 30 00:18:18 GMT 2000

Try a 2.2L subaru for non-TBI style throttle bodies, I picked one up a
while ago which was 60mm butterfly and has a 100x110mm mounting flange on
the outlet side with four 6mm mounting hole.  I had the same problem with
needing a throttle body that didn't have a bunch of pipe fittings and other
crap coming of it.

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com