Injector Pulse Width

Scott Knight scott at scottknight.com
Mon Sep 11 23:00:12 GMT 2000

Don,

> I am new to this list after having done a small bit of exploration through
> the DIY websites. Are there available anywhere on the sites data that shows
> the relationship between engine rpm and injector pulse width.

http://www.scottknight.com/calculators/ will have one available.  Keep
in mind that it is a simple raw output to show the amount of time for 2
engine revs at a given rpm...not the actual time that an injector can be
commanded at that rpm since there are many more factors that affect
that.  I have seen Al Grippo's formula that takes injector opening times
into account and it is much more involved.  There might even be
something available from Bruce Bowling's work and hopefully someone else
will post that link (I am at an airport without web access right now).
YMMV.

Later dates.
Scott Knight  mailto:scott at scottknight.com
http://www.scottknight.com/ IRC:SS396man