UEGO and alcohol

Jeff Bromberger blownz at home.com
Mon Sep 25 02:51:39 GMT 2000

Sure... actually, it's a friend's car. A '71 camaro with a 355 and a fogger
setup that runs on alcohol (the car runs on regular gas, only the fogger
uses alcohol)...  so where i was going with all of this is a) we want to put
the car on the local dyno. the dyno shop has a tailpipe wideband o2 sensor.
b) somewhere down the road i'd like to put a honda/ntk uego in it with
something like EGOR. I just wanted to know what kind of numbers to look for,
particularly when we go to the dyno. I can't get any answers from the NOS
guys. One of them actually told me that 14.7:1 makes the best power! maybe
so, if you have time to notice before a rod flys through your brain.