MEFI3

romans, mark romans at starstream.net
Wed Apr 25 04:10:17 GMT 2001

I believe you can reflash using the tech1 or tech1a.
Since you can re-program all the eeprom apps with a tech1 or 1a
or tech2, I suspect, given the correct info this could be re-programmed
too.
The manual says if you have an incorrect application (Like a big block cal
with a ramjet 350) GM Performance parts will have to re-program the
eeprom.

Mark