Aussie ECU's

Matthew Harding mharding at profix.com.au
Wed Apr 25 09:26:18 GMT 2001

I am in Australia, so I may be able to help chase information & prices if
some of you are considering a group buy.

I may be able to haggle better prices, as I am sure with the current
exchange rate the Aussie businesses would crank up the price a bit if they
know they are selling to the US.

I personally know people using Autronic & Motec systems, if any of you have
questions or concerns about them I can .  I also have had experience with
the Aussie built Injec & Microtech systems which seem very good.  I have had
my share of experience because of my involvment in motorsport in the past.

Matthew Harding
ProFix Computer Services