Need tips on hall sensors and distributors

Jörgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Sun Apr 29 14:53:18 GMT 2001

I use a haltech S4 dual flying magnet trigger with my autronic, It responds
to magnets of different polarity. I use a cam wheel with five north polarity
magnets (five cylinders) and one south polarity magnet for the Compression
TDC#1.

I am very satisfied with my soloution.

I can make CNC machined trigger wheels if you can't get a local machine shop
to do it at a decent price.

Can you use your crank trigger together with the autronic without the
reluctor interface?

Or you could also use autronics plug wire sensor, it attaches to the #1 plug
wire and you are all set.

By the way, where do you live?

Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden.