Injectors in parallel & igntion signal processing

Tony Bryant brd at paradise.net.nz
Tue Aug 7 08:11:38 GMT 2001

1 - Are there any pitfalls in driving peak & hold injectors in parallel?
(with a LM1949) My simulation looks alright, but am I missing anything
important

2 - What sort of circuit is recomended for processing of an ignition signal
(i.e. from the coil negative). Should I be looking for the HV spike, or try
to filter that out to get the base switched 12V?

Cheers.
Tony.