FJO Inc. WBO2 (was Re: Changing output of WB O2 setup (Autronic))

NickG nikog at mediaone.net
Tue Aug 7 12:24:10 GMT 2001

I received my WBO2 controller and display last week. So far, I like it. It
warms up pretty quick (~15 seconds) and the display readout is faster than a
human can keep up with. I'll be playing with its analog output this weekend
and do some datalogging with it. Unfortunately, I've never used another
wideband oxygen sensor so I don't have a base to compare it to. If anybody
has specific questions about it, go ahead and ask.

Nick

ps. Yes, it does used the infamous NTK/Honda WBO2 sensor.