Changing output of WB O2 setup (Autronic)

Jörgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Tue Aug 7 13:17:41 GMT 2001

Hi,

The curve is not linear, that is required by autronics autotune feature.

It is ok from 10-14AFR, where 10:1AFR=1.46v and 14:1AFR=2.53v.
But 15:1AFR=2.63v and 20:1AFR=2.97v.

It should be pretty easy to convert the 10-14AFR range to a suitable signal.
10:1 must be 0v and 14:1 must be 0.47v. Then you can run autotune in that
range, if you want a leaner mixture you make the change in the open loop
table after you have run autotune.

But I think that it is pretty simple create a linear voltage signal from the
serial ouput, the serial stream used to communicate with a pc is simple
text. The display cannot be used together with a laptop because the protocol
is different, maybe it is simpler to convert this with a microcontroller.

Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden.