Injectors in parallel & igntion signal processing

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Thu Aug 9 09:20:32 GMT 2001

Tony,

	Just be careful about your amperage draw, you don't want to overload the
circuit.  Keep in mind that a P&H injector that might normally be 6ohms in
parallel with another 6ohm injector will cause a 3ohm circuit and draw twice
as much amperage.  Though this may seem obvious to most, I have seen this
relationship ignored and drivers blown.  Otherwise, there shouldn't be any
problem.  My team has run Saturation and P&H injectors in parallel for many
years.

James Ballenger