newbie interested in the wb-egor

Xin xinjin at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 11 16:01:51 GMT 2001

Hi Everyone, I am new on the list.  Just spent the last three days going

through the archive.  I have to say that you guys on this list have done

some amazingly impressive things.

One project is of particular interest of my is the wb-egor effort.  From

what I can gather in the archive, the effort of producing some PCB
boards is still ongoing.  If that's true, I'd like to get on the group
buy
list.  If that's not the case, could someone enlighten me?

thanks,

Xin