newbie interested in the wb-egor

Jess Gypin jessqrp at qwest.net
Sat Aug 11 16:36:46 GMT 2001

I am new and have the same question. I am on a qwest to find a cheaper
wideband O2 meter to tune a turbo Miata with. Obviously the stock narrow
band is useless and I don't have full time access to a dyno and wideband. I
do have software that allows me to datalog the replacment fully programmable
ECU, and with wideband reading/logging capability, it would be very easy to
"dyno tune" my car on the street.

If there is an effort to produce a PC board, count me in. I have layed out
boards and have  some electronics/engineering background.

Jess