DIY WB update

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Mon Aug 13 14:59:44 GMT 2001

I want to thank everyone that helped me with the DIY-WB
design. Unfortunately I don't have the list of folks with
me at the moment. So I'll post another thank you later
today giving recognition to everyone on the team. This was
truly a team effort! Note that this design is based on
Chad's original work.

The package on the web site contains schematics, parts
list, chip selection guide and contruction tips. I didn't
include artwork. I went one better and had boards made!There
are PCBs available now.

If anyone wants a board please contact Bob Valentine at:

    wideband at tecmark.com

They are about $9 US each. We would like to limit initial
purchases to 2 boards. This is to get the boards out to
as many folks as possible. If demand warrents more boards
can be made.

The boards are 3" x 5", double sided with component legend,
plated through holes. Board includes both a heater
controller circuit and UEGO controller circuit.

Please remember to refer to this as the DIY-WB project.

Thanks,

BobR.