DIY WB update

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Mon Aug 13 15:49:45 GMT 2001

rr wrote:

> I want to thank everyone that helped me with the DIY-WB
> design. Unfortunately I don't have the list of folks with
> me at the moment. So I'll post another thank you later
> today giving recognition to everyone on the team. This was
> truly a team effort! Note that this design is based on
> Chad's original work.

Bob et al,

Yes, thanks very much for the effort, guys!  I hope it was fun.

> The package on the web site contains schematics, parts
> list, chip selection guide and contruction tips. I didn't

Now if some industrious individual were to put together
a complimentary parts package (with or without sensor) to go
along with the board, I for one would be willing to pay a generous
surcharge just to avoid the hassle of doing it myself.  Anyone?

Eric

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA