DIY WB update

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Aug 13 16:05:26 GMT 2001

DIY WB.
Do It Yourself, Wide Band.
This is meant to be TOTALLY NON-PROFIT,
If someone/folks want to organize a group purchase (of materials), fine.
Other then that, hell no.
A bunch of guys, have a ridiculous amount of hours invested in this, and to
let anyone capitialize on their backs, is flat insulting.   This effort was
years in the making.   If anyone has a problem, understanding this, write me
off list, and I'll go over it in detail.
Bruce