Non EFI, sort of.

Raymond Brantley raymond at iwantperformance.net
Mon Aug 13 20:34:19 GMT 2001

Barry, at one time I worked for a Mack truck dealership and we would usually
go to aftermarket hose suppliers for all types of hose when we didn't have
the mack replacement or were doing a custom setup. We used some high
quality/high temp stuff. Here in the DFW area there is a company called
Stuarthose http://www.stuarthose.com believe me they probably have what you
want. Beware of the price though, I picked up some 4" orange wire reinforced
(siloflex ??) and it was 15 bucks a foot ! I used that hose for the air
inlet on a supercharged vehicle it has a smooth surface on the inside and
won't collapse.

Thanks,
Raymond