DIY-WB design team

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Aug 13 22:47:52 GMT 2001

As you have probably noticed there is a new release of the WB
O2 project. First and foremost it was Bruce Plecan that drove
the initial design process. With the analog design ability of Chad
Clendening a DIY-WB design appeared late last year.

Chad's design worked. I built it on a breadboard with a sensor
attached. Initially some minor changes were made to the design.
It wasn't until the 2nd EFI POW WOW that I met several people
that could help with the various aspects that required attention.

>From there the help blossomed. It took all of us to come to this
final design. So, I want to introduce the people that make up the
DIY-WB design team:

Bruce Plecan
Chad Clendening
Bruce Roe