Non EFI, sort of.

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Mon Aug 13 23:28:13 GMT 2001

-> I'm looking for a 3"ID flexible hose, rigid enough to take some
-> suction w/o collapsing.  Its to go from my turbo inlet to the air
-> filter.  The corregated polyethylene hose used on shopvacs would be
-> great, but its only 2".

 Use muffler pipe and rubber couplers.  I've had OEM stiff plastic
remote filter hoses collapse even with new filters; not a lot of
restriction, but underhood heat softens the plastic.