DIY_EFI Digest V5 #696

Andrew Theurer andrewt at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 14:23:39 GMT 2001

Barry,

http://www.hosexpress.com

hose type: SW-360

This is what I am ordering today in 4" for my twin turbo setup.  Good to
about 350F and semi flexible, dual helix coil to eliminate collapsing.
$13/ft.

Andrew Theurer

P.S.  I have _never_ successfully sub'd in _non_ digest mode for this email
list.  I haven't tried (again) in a while, but just wondering, is there
actually a non-digest version??