where to get "weatherpack" connectors?

ed murder edmurder at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 18:28:48 GMT 2001

jeff,

my company purchases weatherpack connectors through waytek, inc. they've
proven to be a good vendor, and have an excellent catalog with other useful
automotive type connectors and corrugated wire loom. i have a catalog at my
desk, so if you need me to look up any part numbers let me know.

waytek, inc.
phone: (800) 328-2724
fax: (800) 858-0319
url: www.waytekwire.com