[Fwd: DIY-WB boards 2nd batch INFO]

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri Aug 17 20:14:52 GMT 2001

[Fwd:  good info from Bob V.]

I'd like to address a few questions that are arising on the 2nd batch of

DIY-WB boards.

1.  "When will they be available?"

We plan to CLOSE the requests for the 2nd batch on  Thursday,  August
23th.
 (8/24)  This will give everyone time to get requests in so no one gets
shut out.
Boards will be ordered for two week delivery, expect them to be
availible
for shipping after 9/10.

2.  "How much will they cost?"

Not known yet; the more there are the cheaper they will be!   The price
will be the same or less as the first batch ($8.72/ea). It could go
under
$5 per board if the quantity is high enough.

3.  "Are you taking online payments?"

No, not for domestic orders, right now.   For international buyers I
will
be making an exception due to the difficulties of international
payments.
 They will be contacted by me with the information once the 2nd batch is

closed.

4.  "Is there a parts kit?"

No one has come forward to offer one.   IF someone does, please contact
me
and I can set you up with the same web form being used for the 2nd batch

order.

-> Bob Valentine
-> wideband at tecmark.com