building boards

David Chambers dave at racelec.com
Sun Aug 19 23:43:44 GMT 2001

What about the PCB manufacturer. Sure you can perf board one or you can buy
a PCB from a manufacturer who is making a profit, selling the boards to Bob
who is on selling them at no additional profit. How does offering to get
boards assembled at COST from an outside source violate the non - profit
idea of the group. We can also extend this idea to include component supply
and assembly of boards at cost. Then people will have the option of doing it
all themselves from the information provided with the non commercial, non
profit agreement or they can buy a build ready to run board under the same
agreement?

David Chambers

The spirit of this is DIY, non-profit.

meaning anywhere along the way.

Bruce

> Sept 1 the lady at work that builds boards our proto is laid off . could

talk

in the body of a message (not the subject) to majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org