building boards

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Aug 20 00:09:49 GMT 2001

Would you care to do the PCBs?.
Free.
There was no talent here on the board to draw upon for that, it was a last
resort.
How easy does this have to be?.
DIY.
DIY
DIY
T'ween that and no profit, sure seems to confuse alot of folks.
DIY-EFI, and don't want to DIY, boy now that's something.
Sure is easy to sit back and type after all the work is done.
Bruce

From: "David Chambers" <dave at racelec.com>
Subject: Re: building boards
> What about the PCB manufacturer. Sure you can perf board one or you can
buy
> a PCB from a manufacturer who is making a profit, selling the boards to
Bob