building boards

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Aug 20 00:16:48 GMT 2001

Easy for someone with no investment, to give someone else's work away, or
want to violate the terms of what has already been said.
How about spear heading a project, Mr Hunt?.   Let's see how you would feel,
in the same situation, no not in theory, actually do it and see what
happens.   Do it and get back to me, OK.
I and others haven't chased this thing around for years for some body to
make money off of our work.
Also, feel free to examine the archives, about the history of it, and why
the project HAD to go underground.  To include posters, and just might get a
better idea of what is and did go on.   It was the profit nonsense that
killed one project, we might have had this 2 years ago, if it weren't for
the few that just had to make a buck off of others.

Ya, due to the sorry nature of folks, there probably will be some snail
faced dweeb, try and make a buck off of it, but I'll sure as hell raise
noise about it, especially if it happens on this or the GMECM list.

For the price of the boards, and parts, even if you or someone else screws
one up it not like you losing a hundred bucks on it (because folks are
making a profit on it).  Also, kinda of a mandatory learning process for
some.   Or a forced bartering system.

Discussing it any further would just be a further waste of bandwidth, if you
really need something to do with your time, how about think up a project,
and do something constructive.

Call me anything you want, it doesn't change anything.  Black and white is
just fine when it comes to keeping your word.  I sure get tired of folks
offering to give some one else's work away, or make a buck on it.
Bruce

From: "David Hunt" <bamainc at home.com>
Subject: Re: building boards