Toyota Connectors

Scott_Hay at toyota.com Scott_Hay at toyota.com
Mon Aug 20 12:18:54 GMT 2001

Nick,

Back in about 1998 Toyota started to put part #'s of the connectors in the back
of the wiring diagram books to order from the dealer.  Most connectors are
common back quite a few years.  If you have access to a connector, look for a 5
digit # on it.  If it's there, add 90980 as a prefix and that will make up the
entire part #.

Scott