Toyota Connectors

Mark Agnello m_agnello at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 17:22:22 GMT 2001

Scott,

I am interested in this from a different angle.  I use
a stock ECU modified by G Force Engineering but I also
want to install a breakout harness to connect a data
logger to the ECU inputs.  Do you know if it is
possible to get the both the male and female sides of
the ECU connectors?  I looked on the ECU for a part
number and came up empty.  My application is a 1988
Celica All Trac Turbo.

Thanks,
Mark Agnello