Toyota Connectors

Chris Conlon synchris at speakeasy.org
Mon Aug 20 17:54:37 GMT 2001

At 10:22 AM 8/20/01 -0700, Mark Agnello wrote:

>I am interested in this from a different angle.  I use
>a stock ECU modified by G Force Engineering but I also
>want to install a breakout harness to connect a data
>logger to the ECU inputs.  Do you know if it is
>possible to get the both the male and female sides of
>the ECU connectors?

If anyone finds a source for these connectors, I'd like to hear about
it too. I've hacked up the wiring harnesses on 2 of my cars (4A-GZE
and 3S-GTE) to break out some signals, but it'd be so much cleaner
with the right connectors.

I did hear of a scan tool that attaches in this way, at the ECU
connectors. I can try to find out if it's a Toyota tool or
aftermarket... though I don't think in either case it'll help
us get the connectors they used.

   Chris C.