WB O2 Circuit Comments

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Mon Aug 20 18:01:23 GMT 2001

>I created a Digikey part number BOM from the parts list on the web site.
>Unless it has already been created, I thought that it might be useful to
>have it posted for peer review, corrections, etc.

Tim, if it's available, I'd really like to see the Digikey part# list that
you've put together.  There's a lot of components to get for the WB, and
that would probably be beneficial to a lot of people here to have all of
the part#'s together.  BTW, do you know what the price tag from Digikey
looks like for all of the components?  Just wanted to get a ball park idea
of what we're looking at.

Thanks,
Brian