DIY_EFI Digest V5 #704

Scott_Hay at toyota.com Scott_Hay at toyota.com
Tue Aug 21 16:52:47 GMT 2001

Chris,

It is a Toyota tool.  There are male and female (which were cut from an ecu)
connectors on it and it connectss through a communications link to the scan
tool.  You could cut the connectors from one if you got the right one.

Scott

Chris C. wrote:
I did hear of a scan tool that attaches in this way, at the ECU
connectors. I can try to find out if it's a Toyota tool or
aftermarket... though I don't think in either case it'll help
us get the connectors they used.