Toyota Connectors

Scott_Hay at toyota.com Scott_Hay at toyota.com
Tue Aug 21 16:40:15 GMT 2001

Mark,

The male connectors are usually available but the females are not.  When we make
a break-out box we fab up the females out of a donor ecu and cut out the
connectors.  Not pretty or easy.  The hardest part for the males is coming up
with the part #'s on that old of a vehicle.  If you get me the details I can
look into it.  It helps especially if you can get me the connector # as it is
refered to in our EWD (E7, E8, etc.).  Is this a US spec car?

Scott

>  Mark Agnello wrote:
I am interested in this from a different angle.  I use
a stock ECU modified by G Force Engineering but I also
want to install a breakout harness to connect a data
logger to the ECU inputs.  Do you know if it is
possible to get the both the male and female sides of
the ECU connectors?  I looked on the ECU for a part
number and came up empty.  My application is a 1988
Celica All Trac Turbo.

Thanks,
Mark Agnello